Thursday, October 27, 2011

3 Houses in 2 Days

Phew what a week!! Absolutely exhausted. All the hard work myself and my team have been putting in this year is definitely paying off and we had a very busy but fun time photographing 3 houses for upcoming magazines. The ever talented and lovely team of Catherine Shields and Simon Kenny came up from Sydney and we spent 2 days styling and shooting some gorgeous houses. My house was also being shot which was really hard because you're always your own worst critic.
Here are some shots of some rooms in my house that I styled to the eyeballs!! Also loving my new mirror it is divine and my new favourite thing...if you need one in your life just let me know you won't regret it. ps sorry about quality all done on phone. Will let you see other pics once the mags are out....if I can wait that long. Off to Melbourne tomorrow for some sourcing of a new label (very exciting) and visiting another supplier. Have a great weekend xx
Melinda
look at the amazing Dash & Albert Rug from Winton House available at Lily G


My new Sunburst mirror....hello my beauty 

I pulled this room together (with the help of my lovely work room) in 5 days aahhhh!!!

New rugs available through Lily G all patchworked hide





Joe Vinks tables, Dash & Albert rug and Kerri Ship original love my new look lounge room.

1 comment: