Friday, July 1, 2011

Gorgeous New Stock Available

Look at all these beautiful pieces available at Lily G. We have been ordering up a storm and are so excited with all our new and beautiful products. Especially love my vintage fabric 3 seater chair which is   taking pride and place in the shop. We also have an amazing vintage french school map that is a bit of star at the moment.
So New Financial year and new things in store for Lily G!!!! I am not a girl that can rest on my laurels I always like to push the boundaries and try new things for myself and my business. So stay tuned as we take Lily G to the next level and feature more Interior Decor jobs and more gorgeous events and products in store. I am taking the new intake of Interior Decorating workshops for July 16th ring up to book in. These have been very successful and a lot of fun.
Remember:
We can ship anywhere in Australia so put in an order if you see something you love.



Available in Store NOW!!!

Coming next week 2 Only BE QUICK!!!! They are to die for!!!





Wooden carved bed head just stunning!

Dash & Albert Gorgeous!!!!

This amazing table with stunning carved legs and reclaimed wood. Available at Lily G NOW.

Vintage chandelier


This is one of my favourites.



Coming in a week only 2 Green & 2 White be quick!!

Gorgeous Platinum cushion with diamante button available in many jewel colours


Also available in white in Store NOW!!!

Arriving in a week 2 available

Gorgeous coffee table love the detailing

6 comments:

  1. Ooh some GORGEOUS selections! Love the chair with the little baubles on it, and the lights are fabulous too.

    Good for you in expanding your business! Onwards and upwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been shopping up a storm! So much fun I bet. Some lovely pieces.
    Have a great weekend.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! The chairs look gorgeous! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lighting in Brisbane!! How wonderful! I love the last coffee table too. All looks good! LovT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, so many beautiful things! If I ever make it across the pond to Brisbane, your shop will be my first stop! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete