Sunday, May 1, 2011

Piggy goes to Market!!




Off to the Eagle Farm Markets today to stock up on goodies...Then going to run the gauntlet at the Caxton St Seafood festival!! 
Before I go I just wanted to share the new Anthropologie catalogue with you all! Ohh doesn't it inspire you to want to get on an air plane to start an adventure somewhere exotic (of course we would be impeccably dressed in an oh so casually hip way (but without the mosquito's). Oh Anthropologie when will you come to Australia???














first spied  on American Gypsy Living








Also of course we would be travelling in style like this.....













But the unfortunate reality would probably be this!!





p.s Winners of the 3 remaining Mary Mcdonald Allure of Style Giveaway
were
Always Dreaming
Regatta Beach Shack
Hope Island home and living
So Amanda, Simone & Karyn you need to watch your letter box (once we get your details) and get ready to receive your beautiful books.

Another amazing give away planned for next month (unbelievable one!!) so stay tuned.. Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I am loving my book thanks again! I love the images above and especially that yellow dress! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahoo , thank you so much I am very excited ! I just read your blog and found out I was a winner. I just love the dress in the third picture, I also would love to see Anthropologie in Australia. Simone x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou , Im so excited ! You have given me the biggest smile.
    Karyn x
    Love the blue Hermes bag pictured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new at this, but glad I found your blog. Great post, I got married in India in the most amazing palace, before we went I pictured myself swaning around in amazing clothes like those pics, but reality of travel is so different! Love your store, I want everything in it!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i loove Anthropolgie! in the US I asked if they had any plans to come to Australia - and they said that they'd started shipping here via their online store and they've just expanded to the UK so maybe Aus would be next? I hope so!!

    ReplyDelete