Saturday, May 21, 2011

On line shopping

So online shop is moving forward...despite best intentions it is a large undertaking and I must say trying to interior decorate, run retail, do an online shop and be a mummy and get more than 4 hours sleep a night is becoming quite a challenge. 
Apologies to all my clients that have been waiting so long but we have the stock compiled and we are ready to go...any day now...
It is a sign of the times and cannot be ignored so Lily g is on line.......as god is my witness ha ha. 
We will have lots of classic Lily g items for sale and lots of one off's and specials. 
Here are just a few little snippets from the photo session last week. 
My talented staff member Mia styled the shoot and took the photo's. I think it looks beautiful.


A small preview....


Stone butterfly on Katherine Rally Fabrics all available from Lily g 



Gorgeous glamorous cushions with diamante centre available in lots of colours






hand beaded napkin rings and trinket boxes and carved dragonflies

Coconut scoops, stone soap dishes and lots of beautiful organic textures.

Coconut husk tea lantern gorgeous
Beautiful glassware from Lily g shop on line



beautifully detailed cakes stand with etched glass





These lovely candle sticks are amazing value




Cut glass cake stand. Classic!










Shell beaded boxes in chocolate brown and cream, Coconut husk teal lights, Moroccan tea light holders, oil infusers, scarves and cushions


Our beautiful bone inlaid coasters come in mixed 1/2 dozen stunning!!







Coconut husk beaded clutch in bone, silver, gold and natural


Hope you have a great weekend. 
I am still nursing residual hangover from The HH lunch on Wednesday. Everyone looked amazing and $150,000 was raised for Breast cancer screening machines at The Wesley. YAY!!
This was my outfit for the day....Every now and again a girl can splurge!!
My shoe choice for the day....YSL Gipsy heel (but in brown). Very high and quite a numbing experience after 8 hours :)
but worth it I love them!! Find yours at JEAN BROWN




Dress choice for the day Akira Isogawa shift. I like the colour and the detail...texture, texture, texture!!



Myself, Tracy Madden (middle) & her beautiful sister  Donna (I am giantess in these heels). If you don't already know, Tracy wrote the fantastic book 'The Essential Ingredient Love' it's a great read. Get yours at Lily g Now!!! 







My Healthy glow by my gorgeous friend Sonya and Australia's first Certified organic Eco Tan.


and hair by my lovely hairdresser Yuto at Vanilla Salon



All endorsements are due to the fact that the economy has been quite bad as we all know and I think everyone deserves recognition and support as much as possible..Plus I love stuff!!

6 comments:

  1. This stuff looks amazing! You are offering something different from what is in the marketplace already, so I reckon it will be a great success. The colour of that blue cushion with the sparkling centre is wonderful.

    Have a lovely weekend, and I hope you get a few more than 4 hours sleep tonight!

    VIrginia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Love your dress. Shop = exciting too! lovT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you! You're gorgeous! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lily..found your blog through the gorgeous AM...and am so glad I did..love it...now Im off to have a better snoop at your blog ; ) Anna x

    ReplyDelete