Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lovely Things

NEW STOCK!!! Just some pickies of all the lovely pieces and fabrics, cushions and little creatures that have arrived recently. Love, love my pink Monkeys. Here are some new cushions that I have had made. I love the faded blues against the distressed white of the screen. This French Industrial Cabinet is fabulous for craft storage, veggies, bits and pieces, toy rooms.
This lovely new cupboard just arrived yesterday!!! Lined in a Chinoise Teal Silk, absolutely gorgeous for all your little keepsakes and perfumes. We have put all our beautiful Jewellery in it and it looks AMAZING!!!
These little fellows are the stars of the shop after arriving 2 days ago....they are so cute and look very pretty and fresh.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am in love with that French Industrial Cabinet. I actually gasped when I saw it. I have a thing for cabinets of all sizes with little drawers and this one is certainly special.

    I also really like the look of that beautiful cupboard. The silk lining makes it look so distinctive.

    ReplyDelete