Monday, May 3, 2010

Interior Job

Here is a little job we have just finished. The Client wanted a re-vamp of her existing pieces and I wanted to bring the gorgeous outlook inside. It wasn't a huge job but a lovely one as The Client was the most fabulous and happy individual. All jobs are important but it is the relationship with the client which matters most to me. I like to develop a strong collaboration with anyone I am working for.
BEFORE
AFTER


BEDROOM BEFORE
AFTER
Again, The Client only wanted a re-vamp and we lightened the room with neutrals and lighter tones.
DECK BEFORE

DECK AFTER
I used lots of Green to bring their magnificant outlook inside. The colour scheme became prominantly Greens with black accents, lots of natural finishes and colour.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love the new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, i love, love, love. you can come over and re-do my apt anytime;) that deck is fabulous. It looks like an amazing space to work worth. well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous! ohh and I do spot some Bungalow :o)

    ReplyDelete